42 Days of Transformation
While this is the program Frank originally followed during the filming, today Frank has been able to develop his own program of healthy living and spiritual transformation that works best for him. To find out how Frank is keeping a healthy body and a glowing spirit today, visit his blog at mayispeakfrankly.com
Eat three meals a day from Café Gratitude
All meals are Raw, Vegan and Organic.
Ordering Meals Using the Affirmation Name.
1) Breakfast: “I am Renewed” 4oz wheatgrass “I am Special”16oz Smoothie (coconut milk, figs, cacao, blue green algae, vanilla, dates, Himalayan salt and ice.)
2) Lunch: “I Am Elated” Raw sunflower seed based Enchilada with spinach tortilla served with a Salad with tahini dressing, “I Am Healthy” 16oz green juice (cucumber, celery, kale and lemon)
3) Dinner: “I Am Fulfilled” Large Café Salad. (mixed greens, shredded carrots, beets, cucumbers, sunflower sprouts, avocado, brazil nut “parmesan”, a flax carrot cracker and tahini dressing.) “I am Renewed” 4oz. wheatgrass
4) Everyday drink 1 gallon water.
42 Day Workbook Practice
“The Abounding River Log Book” *link www.cafegratitude.com/store
1) Daily Affirmations speaking and listing.
2) Partner work
3) Gratitude exercises
4) Laughing out loud
5) Giving things away.
1) The Abounding River “Abundance Workshop” led by Mathew and Terces Engelhart
2) Kindred Spirit Workshop “Relationship as a pathway of Awakening” led by Mathew and Terces Engelhart
3) Get a Coach or find a friend that has the same goals as you do. (Frank had 3)
“A good coach will make his players see what they can be rather than what they are.” Ara Parasheghian
“The test of a good coach is that when they leave, others will carry on successfully.” Author Unknown
Walk 15 minutes each day